Technology mapping at the University of Zagreb
The overall objective of this project was to strengthen technology transfer and commercialisation capacities of the University of Zagreb.
University of Zagreb, Centre for Research, Development and Technology Transfer
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Agriculture
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Science
- University of Zagreb, School of Medicine
- Innovative SMEs
- All researchers of the University of Zagreb
- Heads of organisational units at partner Faculties (laboratories, departments and divisions)
The overall objective of this project is to strengthen technology transfer and commercialisation capacities of the University of Zagreb in order to contribute to sustainable regional development and industry competitiveness of high value added sectors of the economy and knowledge based industry and SMEs in Croatia.
- Coordinated technology transfer development at the University of Zagreb
- Increased human capacities for technology transfer development
- Mapped technology potential and expertise
- R&D expertise database http://cirtt.unizg.hr/pages/expertise-database?lang=hr
- Translated technology potential and expertise into different levels of technology transfer activities
- Increased visibility of technology transfer
This project is funded by the European Union
The Instrument for Pre-accession Assistance (IPA) provides assistance within the framework of the European Partnership of the potential candidate countries and the Accession Partnership of the candidate countries.
“The European Union is made up of 27 Member States who have decided to gradually link together their know-how, resources and destinies. Together, during a period of enlargement of 50 years, they have built a zone of stability, democracy and sustainable development whilst maintaining cultural diversity, tolerance and individual freedoms. The European Union is committed to sharing its achievements and its values with countries and peoples beyond its borders”.