Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture, Chair of Non-destructive testingPDF Export
Main research field
Material characterisation and evaluation, Inspection methodologies and diagnostics.
Specific research areas
Reliability of non-destructive evaluation, repeatability and reproducibility of results, measurement uncertainty.
- Computed Radiography material characterisation.
- Ultrasonic material characterisation.
- Repeatability and reproducibility analysis.
- Image analysis.
Computed radiography system.
No, but it is planned:
- Sensory/Multisensory Technology, Instrumentation related to construction technology
- Aeronautical technology/Avionics
- Material Evaluation Technologies
- Material characterisation (testings, measurements, various quantitative and / or qualitative analyses)
- Use of specialized equipment
- Quality control
- Teaching and training
- Technique / method optimization and testing
- Consulting and introduction of advanced NDT methods.
- Oil & Gas Producers
- Oil Equipment, Services & Distribution
- Aerospace & Defense
- Electronic & Electrical Equipment
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Transportation
- Support Services
- Automobiles & Parts
- Gas, Water & Multiutilities
- Technology Hardware & Equipment
Short summary (English)
Chair & Laboratory for Non-destructive Testing jointly develop non-destructive evaluation and testing methods, diagnostics and monitoring as well as applied sensing, instruments, systems for metrological, testing and inspection purposes.
Short summary (Croatian)
Katedra i Laboratorij za nerazorna ispitivanja razvijaju područje nerazornih ispitivanja i evaluacije, dijagnostike i monitoringa te primijenjenih i namjenskih mjernih i ispitnih sustava i instrumenata.
Last update: 24.11.2014. 15:36:55